Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Credit Controller - Leeds City Centre
Leeds (Full Time, Permanent) £18,000 - £22,000 / Year (benefits)
Credit Controller - Leeds City Centre - Leeds
Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well known, established professional services company based within Leeds City Centre. Due to a period of growth, this is a newly created role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has experienced double digit growth for the past three years without exception and is an investor in people. The role itself will report directly into the Credit Manager but the successful candidate will gain exposure to the Financial Director and will gain start to finish credit control experience. This is a great opportunity to join a business where you can really grow with the business and develop and progress, long term wise.
The main duties of the role will be -
- Reviewing and analysing aged debt and making high volumes of calls to recover monies.
- Agreeing debt collection targets and negotiating payment plans.
- Payment handling.
- Ensuring that credit notes are processed correctly, monitoring reasons for credit notes being raised.
- Identifying problem debts that require escalation and liaising with the Credit Control Manager as appropriate.
- Allocating cash.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Actively engaging, on a monthly basis, with managers and partners on debt status and preparing monthly summary reports.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required including invoice coding and running system reports.
-Have experience of working within a Finance team and will have proven experience of reducing aged debt.
- Happy carrying out temporary assignments.
- Have experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Be confident with the full credit control process.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to communicate at all levels and be able to liaise with managers and clients.
- Be able to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.