Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
North london (Contract) £30 - £40 / Hour
Planning Lawyer - North London
Location: London (North)
Job Type: Legal
Area of Expertise: Planning
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Planning Solicitor to join a Local Authority based in North London. The ideal candidate will be joining a bustling department, delivering a diverse and high standard of legal work.
• Assisting in planning, co-ordinating and undertaking the Local Authority’s planning functions;
• Undertaking legal work to the highest professional and client care standards;
• Overseeing a substantial personal caseload of the Planning and Highways work, including the provision of legal advice.
• 2 – 3 years’ PQE;
• Have previous experience of working in Planning matters, including planning and highways laws;
• Previous experience of drafting and negotiating complex planning and highway agreements and other relevant documentation.
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying, please contact Jose Bailey.
Telephone: (Apply online only)
For our latest jobs and to register for job alerts please visit (url removed)/legal
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide. We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who’s an expert in your area.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role. Please contact Jose on (Apply online only) with any referrals.